To celebrate the completion of strategic investments involving NGC, SNZ, DFG Group, Bixin Venture, Youbi Capital, Spark Digital Capital, Winkrypto and many other institutions, YFX.COM determined to start "Three Days Countdown, YFX Mining2 Event"
Event details are as follows.
1. YFX will divide the remaining 1,200,000 YFX into 120 blocks from the 16th block ,10,000 each.
2. The Mining difficulty of each block will be adjusted by the market. The trading volume of the next block is determined by the Mining time of the previous block. For example, if the previous block was mined slowly, the difficulty of Mining the next block will decrease, which means the trading volume of the next block will decrease. If the previous block is mined fast, the difficulty of Mining the next block will increase, which means the trading volume of the next block will increase.
3. Trading volume of the next block = trading volume of the previous block * (60 min/ Mining time of the previous block), the maximum change of the next block's trading volume will not exceed 10% of the previous block.
4. The initial transaction amount for the 16th block configuration is 18,000,000.
5.If the previous block's Mining is finished within 40-80 minutes, the Mining difficulty will not change and the next block's trading volume will be the same as the previous block's target trading volume.
6.In order to reduce the market impact from trading too late or too early, the trading volume of each block is set at 15,000,000-50,000,000.
7. If not all blocks have been mined during the campaign period, Mining will be stopped after the campaign ends and the reward for the last block will be given proportionally according to the progress of Mining.
YFX Genesis Mining II Tutorial: https://yfxdefi.medium.com/yfx-genesis-Mining-ii-tutorial-e3a156a42df9
1. YFX.COM will start this campaign from the 16th block and will not affect the previous 1-15 blocks.
YFX.COM is a cross-chain decentralized perpetual contract platform based on Ethereum, Binance Smart Chain, Huobi Ecological Chain, TRON, OKEx public chain, and Polkadot. It provides up to 100 times the perpetual contract trading BTC, ETH and other assets. Different from the common automatic market maker model (AMM), YFX.COM adopts the QIC-AMM market maker pool trading method to provide users with high liquidity and low trading slippage. YFX.COM has successfully supported layer2's perpetual contract trading function. YFX.COM's goal is to build a DEX that can compete with CEXs on the derivatives trading track.
Media Contact: email@example.com